About the role:
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate for the contractor staffing position of vCISO.
As a vCISO at Secure Data Technologies, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one, working with one of the region’s most innovative technology companies in an exponentially growing market. You will be part of a dynamic team that creates amazing client experiences.
The vCISO will work with our clients to enhance and improve their security posture, awareness, and preparation. A successful candidate will be ambitious and have a clear ability to work autonomously to plan, manage, execute, and measure efforts across the full marketing spectrum while working with diverse teams to help you achieve and succeed.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to improve our client’s security solutions. If you have experience in managing a variety of projects and building long-term relationships with clients, we’d like to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Work with an awesome set of clients
- Develop, implement, and monitor strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management programs.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
- Partner with Product & Engineering leadership for the development, planning, and execution of major security initiatives.
- Lead Security Incident Response, Third Party Information Security Assessment, Data Protection and Encryption, Identity & Access Management and Privileged User Access to protect customer and employee data.
- Define cyber security governance and control strategies for emerging technologies such as cloud & containerization, block-chain and distributed computing.
- Keep well informed of developing security threats, and proactively create strategies to understand and mitigate potential security problems that might arise.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
About Secure Data
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying