About the role:
As a Project Manager at Secure Data Technologies, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one, working with one of the region’s most innovative technology companies in an exponentially growing market. You will be part of a dynamic team that creates amazing client experiences.
The Project Manager will control our external projects with clients to ensure success. A successful candidate will be ambitious and have a clear ability to work autonomously to plan, manage, execute, and measure efforts across the full marketing spectrum while working with diverse teams to help you achieve and succeed.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to implement our client’s initiatives. If you have experience in managing a variety of projects and building long-term relationships with clients, we’d like to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Work to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate daily to project stakeholders, sponsors, and clients on status of projects.
- Outline the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Maintain and prepare all correspondence (written and electronic) and project documentation.
- Coordinate all change orders for projects out of budget, scope, or expected timelines.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements for this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
About Secure Data
Secure Data Technologies offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying