Tier 1 and 2 Help Desk
Work Type: Full Time and Part Time
Secure Data Technologies has an immediate opening for the Help Desk team. The Tier 1 and 2 Engineer is responsible for interacting directly with customers and Secure Data employees. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, modifying, and implementing elements of technology to solve end-user problems. You will work with a team to monitor, research, and investigate technology and assist with the stability of different technology platforms. We are looking for a self-starter that will maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
As a member of the Help Desk team, you will be responsible for the 24x7x365 monitoring, response, and resolution of employee and client issues. Your primary responsibility will focus on troubleshooting and providing solutions for all technical issues identified by end-users and in our systems. You will focus on ensuring each platform, product, and service meets the needs of our customers and operational teams. You will work closely with your teammates to monitor, research, and investigate enterprise services.
This position will cover one of five shifts in a 24x7x365 support role.
- Friday -Monday
- 1st Shift: 7am to 8pm
- 2nd Shift: 7pm to 8am
- Monday - Friday
We also have a part-time position open, perfect for students wanting IT experience.
- 3 days a week
- 8 hour shifts
- Flexible with College Schedule
- Intellectual curiosity. This is paramount. People who require strict work boundaries and/or prefer to focus within a single technical domain would not be suited for this role.
- We are looking for someone with passion who loves a challenge. This person has strong engineering instincts and can sense risks while navigating towards solutions.
- Ability to see the bigger picture. This person will understand the connections among all elements of a monitored solution. They will direct actions to ensure maximum client availability.
- Excellent communication skills. This person is an active listener and a fully engaged communicator. They will engage in projects and not wait for questions to be packaged up and delivered - but will actively participate in the projects assigned.
- Comfortable with uncertainty (and the certainty of change). This person can anticipate change and is willing to embrace uncertainty, confidently knowing that they can be patient and adapt.
- Execution orientated. This person has a strong sense of initiative and can define their path forward from a high-level vision.
- Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future to work.
- Experience managing supported Networks, Windows server Operating Systems, and associated technologies.
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation and perform night and weekend maintenance as necessary.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or support cases simultaneously.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships outside and within the organization.
- Ability to complete tasks in both a professional and timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Professional office environments
- St. Louis metro area, travel may be required.
- Limited travel outside of St. Louis area may be required.
ABOUT SECURE DATA
Secure Data Technologies offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.