The Solutions Architect advises customers how to build and implement strategic solutions on a complex scale. Additionally, the Solutions Architect acts as a conduit between the delivery engineer team, project management, partners, and sales. This senior technical role is heavily involved in the design of IT solutions for Cloud, Data Center, Security, Network, Collaboration, and Managed Services. The position is focused on designing availability solutions for Secure Data customers.
You will work to create technical content for Secure Data products and solutions that are targeted to Customers. You will also work closely with our strategic partners as well as other internal teams on the company’s current and future strategies.
If you are a creative thinker and can independently determine what needs to be done and how to do it, we are looking for you.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert (SME) across one or more of the following disciplines: Cloud, Data Center, Security, Network, Collaboration, and Managed Services
- Formulate Secure Data strategies to integrate products into complex customer environments
- Present deep technical subject matters to a wide range of audience types
- Work with GEO technical leadership and account managers to train resources on approved architectures of both new and existing products
- Work with partner product teams for customers and/or partner-specific products
- Assessing the business impact technology decisions have on an organization
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to communicate client feedback on Secure Data products and services
- Serve as the ultimate technical escalation point for delivery engineering teams
- Create Scopes of Work with length of effort estimates for larger projects
- Provide presales technical support for the development and implementation of complex services and solutions
- Provide trusted innovative thinking internally and with our partners
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend the right solutions
- Experience in product or infrastructure design work
- technical architecture knowledge across one or more of the following disciplines: Cloud, Data Center, Security, Network, Collaboration, and Managed Services
- Experience or knowledge of one or more of the public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- Previous pre-sales or other experience interacting with technology partners
- Industry-relevant professional certifications are desirable
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both on the phone and in- person
- Be available to travel within the assigned region as directed
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Possess project management skills
You will be part of a fast-growing, always fun, and customer facing organization. We will offer you a modern, energetic working environment allowing you to focus on customer architecture solutions, expanding your product knowledge, and on-hands labs. You can expect opportunities for professional and personal growth at Secure Data. You will have time to work both with a team and as an individual. You will have a VOICE and be part of the TEAM propelling Secure Data past our competitors.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying