About the role:
At Secure Data Technologies, our customers and our people are our top priority. We are looking for a high performing Enterprise Account Manager to both find new business prospects and maintain existing client relationships.
A Secure Data Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with large, strategic customers for our organization. This position will develop executive strategic account plans, manage sales pipelines, and identify new business opportunities. To be successful in this role, you will need to be both perceptive and insightful. Being a trusted advisor to your customers and prospects will allow you to dig deeply and understand the needs and conditions of each client, providing them the best solutions to their business problems.
If you possess these qualities, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to client business and IT priorities and positioning relative to competitors.
- Uncover new business opportunities and grow vertically within companies.
- Utilize your hunter mentality while you generate leads through cold calling, researching, networking, and driving your territory.
- Be tenacious, resilient, and willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- Use your time management skills to be successful and achieve the desired results. You will need to expertly balance your time between prospecting, selling, and account management while always maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate solutions.
- Meet or exceed sales quota as defined by management.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Respond to RFP’s, write proposals, and prepare sales information for your customers as needed.
- Collaborate with the internal Secure Data teams to ensure that accurate quotes are provided, and order requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Work with Secure Data Solutions Architects and engineering teams to accurately scope projects.
- Understand each of your target customer’s business models. Be able to map their organizations, and identify their unique technology needs through analysis, heat mapping, etc. to determine key areas of opportunity.
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) to the Director of Sales each quarter, focusing on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of your pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Develop partnerships with Partner Field Sales Representatives and optimize joint selling opportunities within your territory.
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Requirements for this role:
- 7+ years of B2B sales experience, with 3+ years of enterprise sales experience.
- Show the ability to reach your expected sales quota within the first 90 and 180 days of employment.
- Possess the innate desire to generate new business through any means necessary.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to build strong relationships with technology and business leaders.
- Have a proven track record of uncovering and developing new opportunities.
- Exhibit the desire to break into new accounts and build relationships from the ground up.
- Have experience collaborating with customers to translate client business needs into solutions.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the technology industry is required.
- Hardware, professional services, and managed services experience within the technology industry is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Secure Data:
Secure Data Technologies offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying