About the role:
At Secure Data Technologies, our clients and our people are our top priority. We are looking for a high performing Account Manager to find new business prospects and maintain existing client relationships.
A Secure Data Account Manager will have a proactive mindset and know how to approach their target market and uncover opportunities for new business within net new accounts as well as established clients. To be successful in this role, you will need to be both perceptive and insightful. Being a trusted advisor to your clients and prospects will allow you to dig deeply and understand the needs and conditions of each client, providing them with the best solutions to their business problems.
If you possess these qualities, we can’t wait to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Uncover new business opportunities and grow vertically within companies.
- Utilize your hunter mentality while you generate leads through cold calling, researching, networking, and driving your territory.
- Be tenacious, resilient, and willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- Use your time management skills to be successful and achieve the desired results. You will need to expertly balance your time between prospecting, selling, and account management while always maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying client needs and selling the appropriate solutions.
- Meet or exceed sales quota as defined by management.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Respond to RFP’s, write proposals, and prepare sales information for your clients as needed.
- Collaborate with the internal Secure Data teams to ensure that accurate quotes are provided, and order requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Work with Secure Data Solutions Architects and engineering teams to accurately scope projects.
- Understand each of your target client’s business models. Be able to map their organizations, and identify their unique technology needs through analysis, heat mapping, etc. to determine key areas of opportunity.
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) to the Director of Sales each quarter, focusing on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of your pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Develop partnerships with Partner Field Sales Representatives and optimize joint selling opportunities within your territory.
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Requirements for this role:
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience (client facing). Hardware, professional services, and managed services within the technology industry are strongly preferred.
- Show the ability to reach your expected sales quota within the first 90 and 180 days of employment.
- Possess the innate desire to generate new business through any means necessary.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to build strong relationships with technology and business leaders.
- Have a proven track record of uncovering and developing new opportunities.
- Exhibit the desire to break into new accounts and build relationships from the ground up.
- Have experience collaborating with clients to translate client business needs into solutions.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the technology industry is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Secure Data:
Secure Data Technologies offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying